[Sw-l] [SPAM] Re: Video+Emoji chat for Signing and SignWriting communities

Amit Moryossef amitmoryossef at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 16 08:50:25 UTC 2022

Hi John -
As for font development, this is an open issue
<https://github.com/sutton-signwriting/font-ttf/issues/4> with SignWriting.
I have recently hired someone to develop this font, so if you have
experience and want to take a jab at it yourself, or are available to
consult the developer, please let me know!

As for a translation software between sign language (I assume as a video)
and SignWriting - I'm working on it for my PhD.
If you have any specific idea how to accomplish this, please let me know as
well. Otherwise, in the next few weeks I'll be introducing some basic
translation software.

Amit

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: