[Sw-l] General VS Native ASL fingerspelling: S-O-U-T-H D-A-K-O-T-A

Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai suttikunep at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 17 13:21:33 UTC 2022

Hello again!

I have input some allophones of A, C, D, E, H, M, N, O, and Y in ASL
SignPuddle with the Text "fingerspelling allophone". Other allophones are
waiting for any signer to add them to SignPuddle. 😉
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Sutthikhun
[image: sign (14).png]