[Sw-l] The LIddell and Johnson Movement-Hold Model

Stefan Woehrmann 000000068eb2df61-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Wed Jan 26 18:06:09 UTC 2022

Hi Uta, dear Valerie,

just for fun I studied the questions of Uta Meißner and found Your answer
Valerie...

So many memories from previous spelling discussions came to my mind.
And do you remember my explanation of why
SignWriting without "Mundbilder"  is just an eternal guessing game for
my deaf students. Well, that's
how I developed the "Mundbilder in GebaerdenSchrift" and for a
different purpose "MundbildSchrift". Certain speech movements
are associated with very specific mouth symbols, and now
you can read and understand the "mouthmovements" performed when
signing German Sign Language DGS. The meaningful reading of
SignWriting is
 so much faster and so much clearer. There is an end to  the guessing
game. Of course you always have to keep in mind the ideas of the
scribe. What is the
purpose for the written SignWriting document?  Lessons at the school for Deaf
children simply cannot do without the Mundbilder. Great to see that my
transcription is so similar to your example.

Attached is my diagram. I saw the video.

- Geschwindigkeit (speed):
https://sign2mint.de/entry/Geschwindigkeit/5750242766511595:118

[image: grafik.png]
You find this sign in the wonderful, wonderful delegs-program...

https://apps.delegs.de/delegseditor/

All best Yours

[image: grafik.png]