[Sw-l] The LIddell and Johnson Movement-Hold Model

Wed Jan 26 18:20:59 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
January 26, 2022

I love this answer Adam! I was wondering if you would mention the L&J model. I remember you studied with Bob Johnson. Thank you for diagramming everything here. We definitely could use more instruction on the details of using movement symbols and contact symbols in short and concise ways. Val ;-)

 ------