[Sw-l] Article 1 of the UDHR in ASL

Sutthikhun Phaengphongsai suttikunep at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 28 20:33:06 UTC 2022

Hello SW List members!

This is Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, one of the
most commonly translated and presented statements across several languages,
including American Sign Language. The video was just transcribed and
written in SignWriting. You can watch it on YouTube right now. By the way,
I'm not certain whether the sign glossing I've provided below is correct.
If anyone does know ASL, please correct my glossing.
ALL HUMAN-BEING-ALL BE-BORN FREE EQUAL DIGNITY RIGHTS. HUMAN-BEING-THEY
BE-ENDOWED-WITH CONSCIENCE REASON, SHOULD ___ ___ ___ BROTHERHOOD ___.

YouTube: https://youtu.be/SLR_DM9rAQA

Thanks for your help,
[image: sign (14).png]
Sutthikhun