[Sw-l] How do you write SW as fast as script writing for spoken languages?

Sun Mar 20 16:55:38 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
March 20, 2022

Hi Andre -
So your visit was in 2012? That is a decade ago. What a wonderful memory. It is nice to know that you discussed science with my father, Paul, who was a physicist. I am sure he enjoyed that very much, André. He passed away in 2019, at age 97, and my mother, Doris, passed away in 2021, at age 100. Meeting you and your family was really meaningful for all of us. And many thanks to Nancy for excellent ASL interpreting. It was a blessing.

I now have my computer in the same kitchen where we met a decade ago ;-)

Thanks for the memories -

Val ;-)

PS. I hope to get to the “evolution of writing styles” document soon, which will include our documentation of the changes in the use of the General Arrowhead - thanks again for the excellent examples -