[Sw-l] How do you write SW as fast as script writing for spoken languages?

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sun Mar 20 16:33:36 UTC 2022

Hi Val, Nancy and everyone,

Val: Yes, my family visited you in 2012. Your mother and your father were
very nice. Your father and I discussed about a science because he liked a
lot of the science. If he still lives, please tell him hello for me.

Nancy Romero: Thank you for your ASL interpreter because you could help my
family communicate effectively with Val's parents.

Best regards,

André