[Sw-l] What better way to write sign with more moves and handshapes

Sun May 8 14:31:23 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
May 8, 2022

Hello everyone, and Rubens,

Thank you for your message. I keep thinking of the sign AUDIOVISUAL in Libras. Attached are 2 more possibilities… I entered them in the Brazilian SignPuddle dictionary, and of course you can delete them - does the test 2 attached lose meaning without the open-cupped hand? Even the side arrow could be taken away if the meaning is preserved. The more detailed writings can be in the dictionary along side the shortened versions and you can see which spellings are used more by writers and you can ask a group of people if they can read the sign without knowing in advance what the sign is...

_______