[Sw-l] QUESTION: Detailed Location Symbols

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 20 00:53:12 UTC 2022

Hi Valerie and everyone from the SignWriting List,

This is a subject that is rarely discussed in our groups here in Brazil,
due to its use in more specific areas and because it is not part of our
daily lives, but recently, a fellow user of the SignWriting system asked me
this question. I already knew about this category, but I wanted to delve
deeper, thanks to the guidelines and forwarding of Valerie's book, I
resolved some doubts.

I managed to record a video to briefly explain the detailed location
category, and I would like to share it with you❗😊

The video lasts for almost 18 minutes, because I tried to explain it with
examples through the "SignSpelling" sequence, in order to help in the
understanding of its use in practice. Although the video was recorded in
Libras with translation into Portuguese, you can activate YouTube's
automatic subtitles.

Here's the video link:

https://youtu.be/Y5wRMSNZgYs

I am open to corrections and further guidance on this category. 😉

Hugs!

Rubens Almeida.

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: