[Sw-l] PDF of IMWA which is 1706 pages long

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 16 20:35:40 UTC 2022

Wow!
I would love to see it.

I remember watching a performance of Jabberwocky in ASL, performed
wonderfully by either Eric Malzkuhn or Lou Fant. He used his whole body in
the performance. If I could find that video - I think it would make a great
material to practice SW.

~AnnaGrace

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: