[Sw-l] Six SignWriting Topics, Topic 5, Writing Torso & Body Movement

Josenilson da Silva Mendes jsm88b at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 17 21:55:36 UTC 2022

Hello, Val and all SignWriting List members!

Yes, I already did write it in SignPuddle 2. My transcript is here <
https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=12&sgn=114&sid=1920&sTrm=golfe&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

 Best regards!
Josenilson Mendes

sutton at signwriting.org