[Sw-l] What is the functionality of the SignPuddle encyclopedia?

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 9 22:52:26 UTC 2022

Thanks so much again for the directions Steve! I will try to follow these
guidelines to publish my articles in Libras on the Wikimedia Incubator.

Hugs!