[Sw-l] Sign Language Wikipedias will continue!

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 10 00:03:50 UTC 2022

Hello Valerie and all SignWriting List members,

I was very relieved to hear the excellent news that the Wikipedias in
SignWriting will not be removed! In fact, I didn't know I was taking that
risk. I am happy to know that I will be able to run the project of
publishing articles in Libras.

I look forward to starting the project with students from SignWriting
courses, aiming to publish articles in Libras for the Wikimedia Incubator.

Hugs!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu