[Sw-l] SW Vocabulary Lists: Signs for MOTORCYCLE

Hector Devia Robayo hdeviar at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 13 01:07:43 UTC 2022

Hello Val and friends,

These are my motorcycle signs.
[image: Captura de pantalla 2022-10-12 195532.png]
But I had a problem writing a mouth movement that could differentiate the
CL for motorcycle and bicycle. ¿Could you help me to write it correctly?
[image: Captura de pantalla 2022-10-12 200634.png]
<https://youtu.be/f0idbOp5RUU>
https://youtu.be/f0idbOp5RUU

*Hector Devia Robayo*
(1) 7262526 | 300 2854172 |