[Sw-l] New Signwriting font

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 14:17:37 UTC 2023

HI Jonathan,

your wish sounds pretty interesting. We are working on the new projekt
right. We are considering what can be modernized in signwriting.
Our goal is that sign writing should look more modern and also that it
should be more intuitive to learn.
Do you have results how your new font can look like? We are curious. :)

Best regards Uta

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu