[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:40:35 UTC 2023

Hi All on this thread --

Thank you for the links to the signing avatars. It's nice to have a list of
avatars to refer to.

The one I was looking for is the link Val provided in the most recent
email. It's the one from Spain. I wanted to take another look to see if
they used SignWriting to produce this avatar. However, it was produced by
an actor in a "performance capture suit" which contained animation rigs -
and not by signwriting.

Have a great week --

AnnaGrace