[Sw-l] Revisiting Mundbildschrift

Amit Moryossef amitmoryossef at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:29:30 UTC 2024

Hi Craxton -
for rebuilding the delegs editor, I recommend to just use
https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/signmaker/index.html#
it can be used by external programs as well
https://www.sutton-signwriting.io/signmaker/demo.html#?fsw=M512x515S11e00489x485
and is quite the nice editor, in my opinion.

As for finishing up the list of symbols -
after speaking with Stefan, I completed the list:
https://github.com/sign-language-processing/signwriting/tree/main/signwriting/mouthing
It is now easy to automatically convert spoken language words to Mouthings
in SignWriting.

All the best,
Amit