[Teach-grammar] Introduce me

Nelson Bank natlunla at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 15:12:35 UTC 2015

My name is Nelson Bank.  I've taught high-school Spanish in Texas, English in Mexico, and English in China.  I'm currently competing for adoption of a curriculum of English in public schools in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.  The curriculum/methodology has four parts: Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar, and Conversation.  The Grammar unit is simplified, and has parts of speech; simple, compound, and complex sentences; and 9 or 12 verb tenses.
btw, would you use a comma after the second-to-last entry of a series, as in the above four parts, or the types of sentences?

Nelson