[Teach-grammar] Grammar resources available

Bailey, Kathleen kb at miis.edu
Fri Jun 5 17:50:52 UTC 2015

I recently joined this mailing list and wanted to share some information that may be helpful to subscribers. I serve as the Volunteer President for TIRF - The International Research Foundation for English Language Education. Earlier this year, we released an edited volume on teaching and learning English grammar, co-published with Routledge. The book features a collection of research papers on various topics related to grammar teaching and learning. If you're interested in learning more, consider visiting the following link: http://www.tirfonline.org/2015/01/second-tirf-routledge-publication-expected-in-march-2015/

One other resource I'd like to point out to subscribers is TIRF's reference list on grammar and grammar instruction. The document includes a number of scholarly references on the topic of grammar, and would be invaluable to individuals who are doing research on grammar or who wish to read more on the topic. The reference list, along with many others, is free to download on TIRF's website here: www.tirfonline.org/resources/references/<http://www.tirfonline.org/resources/references/>.

I look forward to following posts in this forum in the future.

Best wishes, Kathi Bailey

(Dr. ) Kathi Bailey
Professor of Applied Linguistics, MIIS
President of TIRF<http://www.tirfonline.org/>