[Teach-grammar] Englicious, English Grammar Day 2015 and Blog

Aarts, Bas b.aarts at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 10:15:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, so by way of introduction: I teach English Linguistics at University College London, and have a special interest in English grammar.

Recently I have been working with a team on the Englicious project. This is an educational website which is currently being developed mainly for teachers in UK primary and secondary schools. However, teachers anywhere may find the resources, lesson plans and glossary useful. You can access the site after free registration here:

www.englicious.org<http://www.englicious.org>

You can follow Englicious on Facebook and Twitter. See the links in the signature below.

A few other things: if you are UK-based you may be interested in this year’s English Grammar Day, on 29 June in the British Library in London. You can find details of this event in my new blog for English teachers, called Grammarianism. You can sign up to follow the blog by clicking on ‘Follow’ in the right-hand menu on this page:

www.grammarianism.wordpress.com<http://www.grammarianism.wordpress.com>

All the best from London,

Bas

Bas Aarts