Cincinnati Chili

Amy Burns Short amybshort at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 16:26:00 UTC 1999

David Sanders:

The chili sauce is quite a bit different from
Texas-style chili, but I have seen so many different
recipes that I don't know what is authentic.  At least
one recipe that I have seen includes chocolate.

Skyline Chili has a website with more information at:

http://www.skylinechili.com

I've also seen "Cincinnati Chili" in the frozen food section (perhaps a
Skyline product), as well as this version of powdered chili mix.

Amy Short

(Looking forward to a visit there again in January to get the real thing.)