Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Sun Sep 2 23:54:21 UTC 2001

Why does Barry continue this Polish bullshit? Does he have the same
tourguide in the north that he had in the south? The tri-city area is
Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot, and he makes it sound like a bad Polish
joke - a tri-city area with two cities. Not so Barry - almost as big
a mistake as the Windy City and the Big Apple, if I may rub salt in
the wounds.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston