Was the box-cutter used by the terrorists the same as Frank Abate described?

David Bergdahl bergdahl at OHIO.EDU
Thu Sep 27 14:32:54 UTC 2001

You forget that "boxcutters" were found stored under the seats of planes
grounded Sept 11th and found in the overhead luggage compartments of other
jets on Sept 17th.

--On Thursday, September 27, 2001 7:58 AM -0400 Bruce Dykes
<bkd at GRAPHNET.COM> wrote:

> [...]

David Bergdahl