On Barry Popik's successes and frustrations

Sat Sep 29 18:54:41 UTC 2001

Well, I hope lexicogrpahers will encourage students to follow up on
those excellent suggestions. For a poor old dunderheaded
sociolingusit like me, however, I like the grubbing around in the
interface between what Barry has found out and what sort of reception
it has had. (Different strokes.)

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston