strip "pididdle," anyone?

Duane Campbell dcamp911 at JUNO.COM
Wed Mar 6 03:15:06 UTC 2002

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:39:20 -0500 Richard Gage <rgage at INTRAH.ORG> writes:
> PIDIDDLE: a car with one functioning headlight.  Also, a roadtrip
> game
> that
> rewards the player who spots the pididdle first.  In my father's
> day,
> the winner
> got a kiss.

I apparently grew up in a less  affectionate age. In the early fifties a
pididdle first spotted allowed you to punch the less attentive rider in
the back seat.

By the late 1950s this game had evolved into punch-bug. Revive any
memories?

(Interestingly my spell checker, which I now use, but only on the ADS
list, insists that it should be "pi [space] diddle".