farm gate

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Thu Oct 10 00:33:04 UTC 2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Baker, John wrote:

>        In south-central Kentucky we always called this a "gap," and I
know no other name for it.

That was also true in southeast and central TX when I lived there
(1937-1959). And I have no other word for it.


More information about the Ads-l mailing list