Blue Ice (1990)

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 16 14:54:57 UTC 2003

In a message dated 6/15/2003 11:33:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, Bapopik at AOL.COM writes:

> A Santa Cruz man won a suit against American Airlines
> alleging that one of the company's planes released two
> chunks of toilet waste,
> known euphemistically as "blue ice,"

Spider Robinson, in one of his "Callahan's Bar" stories which appeared in Analog Science Fiction, date I don't know, has someone tell a story about blue ice.  I don't remember if the exact phrase "blue ice" was used.  The punchline to the story was something to the effect of "hit by an icy BM".

          - Jim Landau