Hooah !

Fri Aug 5 14:27:47 UTC 2005

Been a while, but I recall vocalizing something like
"ahOOah" in the Marines back in the late 60's.  It was
not used as a question, was not used as part of a
sentence in any way but was a positive response or
simply a yell.  No one ever explained it, but I took
it as an imitation of the sound of a claxon or, if
drawn out, of a foghorn.