Millionaire Matchmaker

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 10 00:13:17 UTC 2010

>From another current episode:

"You got a bangin' body!"  [Exciting.]

"She looked like a doll! Like a banger!" [With a bangin' body.]

"We'll go to a pub and have burgers and get our drink on." [Drink a lot.]

"It makes you look frumpty." [Frumpy.]

"There's a situation goin' on in here." [Lifts shirt, flexes abs.
"Situation" must mean "something interesting."]

"I need this girl to loosen up and take the stick out of her ass."

"She's older, she's wiser, she's got her crap together."

"You're not allowed to take numbers or business cards from the posse here."
[A large group of people in the same place.]

"I had some Jewish hottie patotties for Bryce."  [Attractive guys.]

"NOBODY'S for her. Nobody can ride that ride!" [Succeed with her.]

JL