more soccer broadcasts

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sun Jul 3 21:43:18 UTC 2011

--

I think for Portuguese "s" before voiceless stop there is dialectal
variation, with European Portuguese conventionally having "palatalized"

I can't say anything useful about Norwegian at all.

This may give the commentator et al. too much credit, but I suppose it
is possible that the names' pronunciations sometimes follow
specifications by the respective (named) individuals themselves or by
some team representatives or interpreters or something like that.

-- Doug Wilson