apparently I'm a bigoted hypocrite (UNCLASSIFIED)

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Sat Sep 29 03:30:18 UTC 2012

I have heard versions of this with B representing Harvard, Yale, and
Princeton (at least); I'm not sure about Northwestern and UT (when I was
in grad school, UT claimed, only semi-facetiously, to be the Harvard of
the Southwest).