apparently I'm a bigoted hypocrite (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 29 03:59:06 UTC 2012

An MIT variant circa 1969 includes C who's actually A (moving the other
two down the chain).

A. runs to the sink, sticks his hand under water, shakes the water off
and runs out. "At X, they teach us to be efficient."
B. runs to the sink, gets out a nailbrush, scrubs his hands, gets the
soap, washes his hands again. "At Y, they teach us to be thorough."
C. just walks out without washing, with a big grin on his face. "At Z,
they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Obviously, the MIT version has Z=MIT.

     VS-)