[Ads-l] Desperate Last Plea for Most Notable Quotations of 2014

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 13 20:49:41 UTC 2014

“Whatever. Get in line. I’ve been sued lots of times before. Get in line.
I’m happy to take it on.”  --Chris Christie, on the threat of a law suit by
the nurse being quarantined.

DanG