[Ads-l] Wilbur the pig

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sun Sep 18 22:51:25 UTC 2016

I wonder ... They both give the pig the same name, certainly, but White's Wilbur
has a pleasanter character, and the whole story is less edged than the anonymous
19thC Conceited Pig.  Cultural Diffusion or Sheer Coincidence?  I'd go for the
latter ...

Robin