[Ads-l] to live-tweet

Baron, Dennis E debaron at ILLINOIS.EDU
Sat Jun 10 16:51:47 UTC 2017

1. Interesting how innovations like live-tweet suddenly come with prescriptive rules. Do the dead tweet? Do they tweet if they are grateful? Do the dead tweet only if their souls are not at rest? So metaphysical . . .

2. Since I followed Jesse’s advice and reset the header command in ads-l, all the posts I’ve been getting display perfectly in apple mail. Wonder if this post be come back garbled on people’s screens. LMK.

Dennis