[Algonquiana] Algonquian Cultures and Snakes

Roland Bohr r.bohr at uwinnipeg.ca
Mon Aug 3 16:50:56 UTC 2015

Thank you all for your helpful answers to my query in regard to Algonquian cultures and snakes.
If it is possible and appropriate for you to share, I would like to ask for some more information on the role of garter snakes in Blackfoot culture.

Your help in this is much appreciated.

Roland Bohr

Roland Bohr
Director, Centre for Rupert's Land Studies
5CM12
University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba,