Arabic-L:GEN:Software Ads

Dilworth B. Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Aug 25 00:07:15 UTC 2000

1) Subject: Almutarjim
2) Subject: Kalimat

Date: 24 Aug 2000
From: Giovany <giovany at arabiclibrary.com>
Subject: Almutarjim

Hello! I like to inform you about our new
best seller software in USA & Arab countries.

Easy Lingo (Instant Translator English-Arabic)

[Image]

A real-time interactive dictionary that lets you translate from
English to Arabic instantly. Easy Lingo works in any Windows
environment, word processing programs or internet browsers!

This quick, easy to use software will translate any word on any
part of your screen, including browser windows, software headers,
Windows Start Menu, tray items,etc. You control the voice properties,
including choosing a male or female voice and setting the volume of
the voice. Installation is fast and easy.

Please let me know if you are interested, the retail cost is: US$ 25.00

You special discount price is: US$ 16.50
Minimum quantity 10 pieces.

If you need further assistance do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Feel free to visit our web site at: http://www.arabiclibrary.com

Best Regards
Giovany
Sales Manager.