Arabic-L:LING:International Conference on Arabic Language and Linguistics Program

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Tue May 7 16:46:22 UTC 2002

1) Subject:International Conference on Arabic Language and Linguistics
Program

Date:  07 May 2002
From:Alaa Elgibali <elgibali at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:International Conference on Arabic Language and Linguistics
Program

[moderator's note: Prof. Alaa Elgibali has sent the program for the
ICALL as an attachment, which I can't forward.  You could request it
from him directly, or if someone from AUC sends the program as part of a
text message, I will post it here.  Here is his original message:]

Dear Colleagues,

Attached, please find the program of the International Conference on
Arabic Language and Linguistics, to be held at the American University
in Cairo on May 17 and 18, 2002.

Alaa Elgibali
elgibali at aucegypt.edu

End of Arabic-L:  07 May 2002