Arabic-L:PEDA:AATA/ACTFL Panel at MESA

Nathan Arp nja9 at email.byu.edu
Thu Dec 16 18:59:33 UTC 2004

1) Subject:AATA/ACTFL Panel at MESA

Date: 16 Dec  2004
From:zeinabib at aucegypt.edu
Subject:AATA/ACTFL Panel at MESA

AATA/ACTFL Panel at MESA

I am sending this message to recognize the excellence of the AATA/ACTFL
panel at MESA. Unfortunately, I was not able to travel to .the States
but thanks to technology that I was able to watch it later

  Knowing that Kirk Belnap is the one behind this outstanding panel, I
:would like to thank Kirk and all the people who participated in it
Mahmoud Al-Batal, Nabil Abdel Fattah, Martha Schulte-Nafeh, Michael
Cooperson, etc. The panel addressed issues related to teaching Arabic
and .of course, the conditions of the teachers

  As a teacher of Arabic, I applaud Kirk and all the participants in the
panel for a Job not just well done but inspiring an extremely

  .in-depth multi layered look at the issues that affect all of us in
the field

  I advise all of you to watch it. The link is:http://nmelrc.org/

Zeinab Ibrahim