Arabic-L:LING:Needs Text Cohesion Text Ling refs

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Apr 12 19:07:06 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Needs Text Cohesion Text Ling refs

Date: 12 Apr  2005
From:ykaratas at gazi.edu.tr
Subject:Needs Text Cohesion Text Ling refs

İ am reseach assistant in department of arabic language teaching at
faculty of education at Gazi University
İ will prepare thesis of doctorate about the Arabian Nights (
investigation/ studing in light of textlinguistic specially Textual
Cohesion and Coherence of the Arabian Nights). My study is very fresh
now. i can add or throw some aspects
But i need some applications of textlinuistics in arabic texts. And i
need specially aspects of cohesion and coherence in arabic texts. and i
think that some of our colloagues are studing about cohesion and
coherence in arabic. İ want to correspond  with them.

sincerely
  yusuf karataş
http://w3.gazi.edu.tr/web/ykaratas/