Arabic-L:PEDA:Green Gate Website response

Fri Dec 1 22:56:25 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Green Gate Website response

Date: 01 Dec 2006
From:"Waheed Samy" <wasamy at umich.edu>
Subject:Green Gate Website response

It seems to be working.  There’s an instruction that does not always
appear when you come to the homepage.  It says to hit the spacebar to
activate.  After hitting that I selected the عربي button and
browsed for a few minutes.  It claims to offer Arabic instruction as
well as a bit of literature, history, as well as other broad topics
relating to Arabic, Arabs, and culture.  They also talk of software.
But there are links that are still under development.  I guess
you’ll have to keep an eye on it for a while to see if it is useful
to you.
Waheed