help: teaching reading in Arabic_ Arabic -L

Souad T. Ali taj_1234 at MSN.COM
Sun Sep 3 18:33:59 UTC 2006

Dear Wafa:
Thanks very much for your input.
With regard to your inquiry about the Middle East and Central Asia
Conference (MECA), it's an annual academic conference organized by the the U
of Utah in Salt Lake City. Yet, in order for you to participate in the
conference you needed to apply by last February, which is usually the
deadline for receiving applications since the conference is usually convened
during the first week of September (this week it is September 7 to 9).  I
hope this helps. Please check the link below to know more about the
conference.
http://www.utah.edu/meca/

Best regards.
Souad

---
Souad T. Ali, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies
Coordinator of Classics and Middle Eastern Studies
Department of Languages and Literatures
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Women and Gender Studies Affiliate
Arizona State University