Arabic-L:PEDA:Ramadan Table Responses and Resolution

Sat Sep 23 23:59:43 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Ramadan Table Response
2) Subject:Ramadan Table Response
3) Subject:Ramadan Table Resolution

Date: 23 Aug 2006
From:John Joseph Colangelo <yaacolangelo at hotmail.com>
Subject:Ramadan Table Response

Dear Ikram and Hanada,
I think it is a wonderful idea to change the time to dinner and to
offer typical dishes offered in Ramadán. And the reason is Arabic is
not just sounds and letters. It is a whole cultural identity and you
have the right as Muslims to not sit at a table during the daytime as
you are fasting. I am really surprised at this " dissaproval." I hope
you can solve this problem.
John