Arabic-L:PEDA:Levantine Dialect Instructor Jobs DC area

Wed Jun 13 16:56:30 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Levantine Dialect Instructor Jobs DC area

Date: 13 Jun 2007
From:mnassiri at mlsolutions.com
Subject:Levantine Dialect Instructor Jobs DC area

To whom it may concern,

We are a company located in the Washington DC metropolitan area. We
are searching for a reliable local Levantine Arabic dialect
instructor and therefore thought you may know of someone in our area
you would kindly refer to us. Your help is very much appreciated.
Thank you!

Sincerely,

Maryam Nassiri
Multilingual Solutions Inc.