Arabic-L:LING:ahlan wasahlan etymology responses

Thu May 17 15:00:13 UTC 2007

1) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
2) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
3) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
4) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
5) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
6) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
7) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
8) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
9) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
10) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
11) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
12) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
13) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
14) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
15) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
16) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response
17) Subject: ahlan wasahlan etymology response