Arabic-L:PEDA:Online proficiency test

Thu Oct 11 14:02:50 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Online proficiency test

Date: 10 Oct 2007
From:"Kamal AlEkhnawy" <kamal19 at aucegypt.edu>
Subject:Online proficiency test

Dear all,

placement/proficiency test, I would like to share with you that  the
Arabic
Language Institute (ALI) at the American University in Cairo (AUC)
created
and designed its online placement test last year and has been using
it with
its students. Currently, we are validating it, creating version 2 and
designing a proficiency test.

To see a sample of the test, click here
http://alitest.aucegypt.edu/aliplacementtest

Sincerely,
Kamal  AlEkhnawy
Head of Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL) Unit