Arabic-L:LING:Bilingual English-Arabic Testers needed

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Aug 27 20:18:47 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Bilingual English-Arabic Testers needed

Date: 27 Aug 2009
From:aziz abbassi <abbassiaziz at gmail.com>
Subject:Bilingual English-Arabic Testers needed

The company I am working with at the moment (Global Linguist
Solutions, a joint venture of McNeil Technologies & Dyn Intl) is
looking to hire a few qualified individuals with strong Arabic &
English language teaching and testing experience. Interested
colleagues can contact me personally at the email address below, and I
will give them details on how to formally apply and submit their
resumes. The company's headquarters are located in Falls Church, VA.

Thanks in advance.

Aziz

Aziz  Abbassi, PhD
Deputy Director of Testing