Arabic-L:LING:New Association for Semitic Linguistics

Sat Aug 25 07:02:10 UTC 2012

1) Subject:New Association for Semitic Linguistics

Date: 25 Aug 2012
From:reposted from LINGUIST
Subject:New Association for Semitic Linguistics

A new association is being formed (now in the theoretical-to-practical
stage) that is
intended to deal with Semitic Linguistics and Languages.

Our goals are to publish books, organise conferences and such activities to
promote and enrich the semitic studies research.

We'd be more than happy to get emails from people (students and scholars)
wishing to join as first members of the organisation. Right now we do
not plan to
charge money for the membership.

For more information, or to indicate your interest in joining, please
contact Orel
Beilinson at orel at harari.edu.pl.