Arabic-L:PEDA:Blog of Resources for Arabic teachers and students: Contributions welcome

Sat Aug 25 07:02:05 UTC 2012

1) Subject:Blog of Resources for Arabic teachers and students:
Contributions welcome

Date: 25 Aug 2012
From:Ruth Ahmedzai <ahmedzai.kemp at gmail.com>
Subject:Blog of Resources for Arabic teachers and students:
Contributions welcome

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce you to my blog of resources for Arabic teachers and
students, We Love Arabic.

http://welovearabic.wordpress.com/

Much of the content is in English about Arabic but I would welcome more
posts in Arabic if anyone would like to contribute. As I'm in the UK
there's a bias towards the British education system so far, but I would
like it to be relevant and useful for learners worldwide, especially in the
US. You can follow the blog and keep updated by email/RSS or on twitter
@we_love_arabic

Please get in touch if you'd like to offer individual resources or become a
regular contributor. I also welcome books or resources if you'd like me to
review them.

Shukran!

Ruth

PS. Apologies if you receive this more than once.

--
Ruth Ahmedzai Kemp
* Arabic and Russian tutor

ahmedzai.kemp at gmail.com