Arabic-L:PEDA:new Project Perseverance resources

Wed Jun 19 20:28:18 UTC 2013

1) Subject:new Project Perseverance resources

Date: Wed 19 Jun 2013
From:Kirk Belnap <belnap at byu.edu>
Subject:new Project Perseverance resources

We have add new "Project Perseverance" resources to:

 http://nmelrc.org/Pathways

 In particular I'd like to draw your attention to the PowerPoint available
under "Implications of Brain Plasticity  for Learners and Teachers of
Arabic." The case studies included there could help students and teachers
become far more effective. Some of the research findings available through
these links are very much cutting edge and could make a big difference for
students. We would appreciate in particular your passing this message on to
your students of all levels.

 Best wishes,

 Kirk

  Kirk Belnap, Director
 National Middle East Language Resource Center
 Brigham Young University
 http://nmelrc.org/